“If I am not for myself, then who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when?”

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Magyarország !!

One month of clerkship was enough to make me fall in love with Hungary :) Beautiful landscapes, peaceful life and Awesome people !The mere thought of it fills my heart with warmth n joy...
U know I never start talking about it on my own coz I know I can't stop...
Since m better in explaining people, I'll start with that first :) I worked in the Heart Institute under Dr. Gojak, a very hardworking n highly intelligent lady (who according to me only survived on choclates and coffee) :) had nice experiance in the dept. of EchoCG, Interventional Cardio., Pacemaker OPD, ED, and .......surgery!! gosh..still remember how a human heart struggles to get back to rhythm :) :) amazing !!

I also made a new friend...or rather lets say a very nice friend....an aspiring neurosurgeon, Mariann.



Well apart from this I'm also adding some of my fav photos of both Budapest and Pecs.
To start from....The bastion, Buda castle, my poor hostel in pecs :P






























:D Thats my poor lil hostel in Pecs :)

And this one is my fav.....clicked at the time of sunset along Danube :) :)































I hope I write more about it in the near future....and come up with better pics and newer people to introduce :)



2 comments:

  1. Hey Beautiful pics...:)
    Specially the Danube one...love it..
    Keep writing...i hope i too can resume soon...
    happy bloggin..:)

    ReplyDelete