“If I am not for myself, then who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when?”

Saturday, October 13, 2012

....a night of crazy blue nailpaint!

So I painted up my nails blue!

Let's get back a little.

I'm tied up in a schedule which doesn't let me sleep.( That is a huge thing in Rashmi culture!) Though I do get a lot of experience....(blah blah blah) ....that'll make me a good doctor (still hate my hospital). And even though my eyes are involuntarily drooping and back hurts like I've worked as a daily wage laborer, am up writing my blog...coz enough with the laziness. (I seriously doubt the number of people who actually read my blog. well, my mom and dad haven't read even one article that I've written ..so you  know...I can't really complain if others don't!. =/)

Okay enough with the whining. (which am ready to do 24*7, and why not?!)

These days my head is filled up with so many thoughts. I hear something and start thinking about it...n go into the most vague detail. (that actually is a psychotic symptom! err..)

Like I was thinking about custard apples, the new fruit of the season and how much I like it (after mangoes) and how weird it looks from outside, like some kind of a sea creatures' home. And the insides...ugh. Saw sputum of a pneumonia patient in convalescent period? I'm just saying.
Yea whatever, m buying a lot more tomorrow morning and I'm sorry if I've disgusted you (as if!)

Then there was this thought about the current rate of birth in our country. It was a mind-fucking figure of 17.5! Sorry, I'm not supposed to use the F-word in a cultural, orthodox country like India where young girls and guys still sit on the opposite side of a classroom as if other one is infected with plague, and yet manage to have a freaking birth rate of 17.5! China has 3.2. Which means it won't be long enough when we overtake a nation (at least in some parameter for god's sake...n m not proud of it. duh.) by 2045 and sink our Great Land to the bottom of the sea. Literally. Hope so.
Solve my problem...how do you bore kids when u think talking to guys/ girls is a public taboo?!
Or maybe Stork does bring babies in India after all.
Sorry again, my bad.

The other thing that was on my mind this evening was....how beautiful the nights are these days. (yea, I can say good about something. Surprise!) They are just perfectly cold. I can sit and just lie down for hours together (which is a  distant dream these days) and listen to songs (which I have been of my playlist for over 3 months now. Damn I need to change it. Oh =( )

And then I finally found a great part of lyrics in an old song.....
"Maine yeh bhi socha hai aksar
Tu bhi main bhi sabhi hai sheeshe
Khudhi ko hum sabhi main dekhein
Nahin hoon main hoon main toh phir bhi
Sahi galat, tumhara main
Mujhe paana, paana hai khud ko
..."

....wic got me thinking, What if the current lyricists are dead? Who will write such beautiful lyrics? or will I have to listen to ...."garam chai ki pyali ho...koi usko pilane wali ho"...? Huh?

Anxiety. Fear of future. That is me =)


....so to get away, I painted my nails blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment