“If I am not for myself, then who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when?”

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My dreams...

I dream a lot. O yess, it also means I sleep a lot. But hey, I'm ill and rite now I'm allowed to get all flirty and mushy and have an official affair with my bed. Jealous aren't you already?

Well, so yea dreams... Every morning I wake up I wish I had something near me to jot down some of the most amazing dreams I've had or I wish my friend was near so that I could narrate it. Nothing of it happens of course and so one night like this, when I decide to become an owl, I write them down as they come to my mind.

I sometimes wonder what dreams really are. Are they my fear? or they are things I really wish could happen to me. One thing I've noticed is...my grandparents rule my mind a lot. esp. my grandma.
There was this dream I had when I was returning from work thinking to myself that today the first thing I'm going to do is listen to my aaji-ajoba's heart sounds. ...just to wake up and recall that they are no more. Dead for more than 7-8 years.

Then this other dream I had, where I'm lost, in a place I actually know very well but I just cant recall where I have to go from there or what I am doing there. But weirdly I enjoy being there for a while only to realize it's Delhi's connaught place and I was there with one friends Guna sometime back in sept. But I don't see him either. Maybe my brain just keeps going back to times where it had been happiest and scared at the same time. Coz last time I was at connaught place with Guna it was our last Night in Delhi...and we sure did have fun. =) But why does that comes up all of a sudden in my dream when I wasnt thinking about anything of that my entire day..is what I will never understand. Nevermind! =) Long life to think about it... ;)


All distracted rite now to think of others of to explain them. So this is it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment