“If I am not for myself, then who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when?”

Monday, April 02, 2012

When all I can say is...WTF!

Health care system of India.
Well, patients come with a list of HEALTH problems and doctors don't CARE. So, per se there is just a SYSTEM of India, which keeps on working with all it's flaws.

Patients walk in with a 5 rupee slip and a list of problems which dates back to at least a span of their youngest kid. And I'm expected to treat absolutely everything from low back pain to cough to a cut on her index finger... 3 months back!

Okay, I even intend to do that. So I go ahead and prescribe. Now another problem rises up.
Medicines!~

We have such a handful of medicines available..that it would be better I don't start on that topic

And yeah..another thing that irritates me.
Indiscipline.

I'm yet to understand why the concept of queue is alien to the inhabitants of this land. I mean how the fuck do they expect me to concentrate on one voice which is trying to tell me her problems when there are 7 other eyes staring at me and then back to her depending on who is talking

Damn. I'm angry. And I'm going to change things whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment