“If I am not for myself, then who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when?”

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

The Summer Blessing

Not long ago, I was having this conversation with a friend about stuff he got from thailand, which included a controversial 70% dark chocolate as well. Even though he was cribbing for one, he didn't really was crazy o'er them. You know this is a new concept for me...I mean who on earth doesn't like a sweet gourmet, melting in your mouth with a lingering taste...and which is also good for health.


That is one different thing.

My immediate next question was...Do you like mangoes???
I have a very simple ideaology... "If you like mangoes you are a good person"


I don't think I can deal with a person who'll think over that question to reply. It should be an immediate YES.

You know, seriously...again..who wouldn't like mangoes?!

...That is the most amazing fruit God has made.
Starts with the way it looks...beautiful yellow, with such a sweet honest smell...and so soft!....and hell sweet!
If all the vitamins n minerals neccesary were to be found in this fruit....I can eat it forever. Honestly.

I was mango deprived for 6 long years. Not really there were some Mangoes in Kazan imported from Brazil.
I'm sorry, but they sucked.

So here I am in the land of mangoes, sinful mangoes...which doesnt let u and your weighing machine be friends. But hell I dont care.

My love for this particular fruit dates back to my childhood. Summers were colorful with my Grandparents, afternoon sleeps, long evening walks, stories and mangoes! That was when I learnt, in a hard way, when the pulp was spilt on my fav frock, never leaves. Me being crazily in love with this fruit...always flaunted the stain. =)

To end up telling you my love affair with this amazing fruit...I think, the guy whom I end up with...should definitely love Mangoes.

And as for my friend, about whom I was talking earlier, who flatly denied ...saying "I'm a melon boy" (lol)..wat was that?)....
Seriously, How are we even friends?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment